How do I uninstall Shipmate - USPS for Salesforce?
Uninstalling Shipmate will remove all of the components that were installed, including all of the custom objects and their data. During the uninstall process, you can download the data locally. Just like installing, you must either be a Salesforce Administrator or have the Download AppExchange Packages permission on your user profile. If neither are applicable, please contact your Salesforce Administrator to uninstall this app.
Follow the steps to complete the uninstall process.
Delete any Shipmate scheduled jobs
- Navigate to Setup | Monitoring | Scheduled Jobs
- Delete Shipmate Track Shipment and Shipmate Version Capture scheduled jobs
Uninstall the application
- Navigate to Setup | View Installed Packages.
- Click Uninstall next to ZenKraft Shipmate – USPS for Salesforce.
- Check the Yes, I want to uninstall this package and permanently delete all associated components checkbox.
- Click Uninstall.
After an uninstall, Salesforce automatically creates an export file containing the package data as well as any associated notes and attachments. When the uninstall is complete, Salesforce sends an email containing a link to the export file to the user performing the uninstall. The export file and related notes and attachments are listed below the list of installed packages. It is recommended that you store the file elsewhere because it is only available for a limited period of time after the uninstall completes.