Table of Contents
- Enable Mail Innovations on your Preference
- Set Up Mail Innovations Tracking
- Package and Service Matrix
1. Enable Mail Innovations on your Preference
When you first set up your preference you have the ability to "Include Mail Innovations Packaging Types".
If you didn't do this when you first set up your preference, you can still edit your preference to include this.
2. Set Up Mail Innovations Tracking
Due to UPS not being able to natively track Mail Innovation shipments, you need to firstly sign up to the USPS web API to get a user ID. USPS Web Tools Registration
Once you recieve the Web User ID, please go into Setup | Develop | Custom Settings and find UPS Shipmate General Settings.
Click on the Manage button and edit / create the setting, to click the USPS Tracking tab and add your Web API UserID.
Thats it, you are all ready to go.