Required Shipmate object settings
1. Navigate to Setup > Manage Users > Profiles if you need to make a change.
2. Ensure that these objects all have Read, Create, Edit, Delete access.
3. Ensure that Visualforce Page Access is enabled for all pages that start with zkpuro.
4. Ensure all the field set permission checkboxes are set. You can do this by clicking on the Purolator related [View] links, that then take you to the edit screen.
5. If you don't see the above screen then you might need to change the profile editing view. Which you can do by going to Setup > Customize > User Interface and unchecking the "Enable Enhanced Profile User Interface" box.