Table of Contents
- Enabling Chatter
- Setting up Feed Tracking
Shipmate starring Chatter lets your Purolator shipments join the conversation. Using Chatter, you can follow any shipment and receive real-time tracking updates. To fully take advantage of this great feature, we highly recommend you also configure Schedule Tracking.
Note: If Chatter is already enabled in your Salesforce Org, then Chatter Tracking will already be activated. If Chatter has not been enabled, then follow the steps below.
1. Enabling Chatter
- Navigate to Setup | Build | Customize | Chatter | Settings
- Click Edit
- Select Enable
- Select Allow Emails so users can choose to receive email notifications about Salesforce Chatter updates (optional)
- Click Save
Note: Enabling Salesforce Chatter also enables the new user interface theme, which updates the look and feel of Salesforce.com.
2. Setting up Feed Tracking
- Navigate to Setup | Customize | Chatter | Feed Tracking
- Select Shipment
- Select Enable Feed Tracking
- Select the following fields: Actual Delivery Date, Delivered, Last Track Update Time, Shipment Deleted, Status Description
- Click Save
Once complete, you can continue to Schedule Tracking to configure how often Shipmate will get the latest tracking updates.