Table of Contents
- Shipment Preferences
- Complete the form
Follow these steps to create a Shipmate Preference:
1. Click on the Shipmate Preferences tab, then click New Shipmate Preference
2. Complete each section of the form:
Note: The Shipping Address and Billing Address are pre-loaded with the address defined in the Company Information (Setup | Company Profile | Company Information).
Each carrier you set up successfully will create a Multi Carrier Preference. You are limited to 1 carrier for your trial but it is possible up increase that limit by contacting us. You can create multiple preference for the same carrier and it doesn't affect the licence limit.
For example, you can create and unlimited number of DHL accounts using only 1 licence, but you won't be able to create 1 DHL and 1 ParcelForce without your licence limit being increased by us.
Each carrier will request a different set of information to set up an account. Some require user name and password. Others require API keys, and some just require the account number and address details.
Email Label Defaults
- Email Label Sender Display Name Default – the default sender display name when sending shipping labels via email
- Email Label Reply-To Email Default – the default reply-to email address when sending shipping labels via email
- Email Label Subject Line Default – the default email subject line when sending shipping labels via email
- Email Label Text Body Default – the default email body when sending shipping labels via email
- Label Image Type Default – the default image type for all shipping labels
- Currency Default
- Dimension Units Default
- Weight Units Default